We are a gathering of believers located in the small village of Rural Grove. Our church was established in the mid 1800’s as a sister church to the neighboring Christian Church of Charleston Four Corners. The church sanctuary has been likened to postcard pictures as it is small, white, and finely decorated with stain glass windows. We have recently added a fellowship hall to our property which has opened up many opportunities of ministry with the added space. God has met our needs graciously and we are debt free.